Duties: Responsible for conducting in-home visits to participants receiving home care services. Field supervisors provide supervision, mentoring and evaluation of Home Care Aides as well as monitoring plan of care of in-home service participants. This position requires the management of a caseload of approximately 300 participants that each requires a minimum amount of annual home visits.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent verbal communication skills, must be polite, personable and diplomatic
- Excellent writing skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and accurately
- Access to reliable transportation for field travel (Proof of a valid driver's license and insurance required if driving a motor vehicle)
- Computer proficiency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel)
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
Click here to send your resume
- BS degree in Human Service/Nursing preferred; or High school/General Education Diploma with two (2) years Nursing, CNA or home care experience.
Please add the position title (field supervisor) to the subject line.