Duties: Responsible for organizing and managing electronic and physical files. Maintain/retrieve files as requested. Perform general office duties, such as typing, operating office machines and sorting documents to be file. Prepare files to be sent to off-site storage. When needed, arranges for files to be retrieved from storage
- Excellent organization skills
- Computer proficiency must be adaptable to different databases
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills (polite, personable and diplomatic)
- Must be able to stand for long periods
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Click here to submit your resume. Please add the position title (file clerk) to the subject line.