Gareda Home Care Services is looking for self-motivated individuals to join our team of Staffing Coordinators. This position requires the ability to multi-task, handle a moderate call volume with excellent customer service and the ability to work well in a team based environment.
- Organize and monitor the schedules of Home Care Aides to ensure Clients are receiving the in-home services as authorized by their plan of care.
- Monitor new referrals and maintain effective communication channels between clients and home care aides.
- Ensure that all current clients are receiving care.
- Follow-up with all parties in regards to any incidents
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Must work well under pressure in a fast paced environment with a high call volume
- Excellent writing skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and accurately
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills (polite, personable and diplomatic)
- Computer proficiency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel)
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
Click here to apply
- BS degree in Human Service preferred or High school / General Education Diploma with two (2) years of experience in Human/Social Services
- General experience in a call center or a customer service based position.