Duties: Organize and monitor work schedules of Home Care Aides to ensure participants are receiving the in-home services as authorized by the Plan of Care.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Must work well under pressure in a fast paced environment with a high call volume
- Excellent writing skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and accurately
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills (polite, personable and diplomatic)
- Computer proficiency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel)
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
BS degree in Human Service preferred or High school / General Education Diploma with two (2) years of experience in human/social service and/or customer service
Click here to send your resume Please add the position title (staffing coordinator) to the subject line.